Saturday, January 7, 2012

DAYBREAK

"Daybreak" was painted in mid-November and is one of my latest pieces.  I haven't been painting since I broke my leg back on November 29th and haven't been able to paint since then.  I fractured my weight bearing bone in my right leg was have been "wheelchair and home boand" ever since.  It's been difficult since I am accustomed to painting daily and teaching several classes a week.  

Since my studio is down one very long flight of steps, I have asked my husband, Bob, to bring me some supplies upstairs and I will start on some small pieces on the dining room table.  I want to experiment with cold wax and oil paint as well. We'll see if anything comes of it.  

Daybreak is one of my favorite pieces.  I may just hang in my home for awhile. 

Website:  www.LindaBentonMcCloskey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment